What To Bring
What to Bring?
You have booked and are looking to figure out what the heck to take with you? Of course bring your ID and fishing license but beyond that..
- Sweater (To Layer)
- Good Footwear
- Rainwear (pants & coats- quality is better)
- Facial Tissue
- Pocket Knife
- Advil or something to deal with a headache
- Any prescription medication required
- Bath and hand towels
- Toiletry Kit (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, etc)
- Bug Spray (deet)
- Fillet Knife
- Fishing rod(s) and Reel(s)
- Tackle box and tackle
- Scale and Measuring tape
- fish finder/depth finder if desired
- Thermos for in the boat
- Small cooler for in the boat
Food and Drink
- If on full plan, please see our pantry page to see what we have onsite
- Adult beverage(s) of choice for around camp
- Food- if you want something special or enough for the trip if not on the full plan.